You are buying 3 64 oz. (1/2 gallon) containers of the Stanadyne Performance Formula.
Treats 250 gallons each for a total of 750 gallons.
DODGE CUMMINS 1989-2014, FORD POWERSTROKE 1994-2014, GMC/CHEVY DURAMAX 2001-2014, AND TDI JETTA/Rabbit DIESEL 1980-2014
You are looking at in my *humble opinion the best Diesel additive on the market today made by an actual fuel injection manufacturing company. Who pulled all their knowledge together from years of work on Diesel injection components to come up with this fuel additive for you Diesel Truck or Car.
We run the Stanadyne Performance Formula in all our Diesel Trucks and in our VW Diesel care and we have not been disappointed with the results.
This fuel treatment additive will pay for itself in fuel savings alone not counting the additional life to your injection components, not to mention your Diesel motor itself!
*For info on bulk orders and best service please call us toll free at 406-543-3900 UFD
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40?øF (22?øC), and cold filter plug point by up to 25?øF (13?øC), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and "thin"
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B5 (5% bio content approved ) - increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
|16 oz Pint|
|Treatment (1:500)||30 gal|
Recommended Treatment: 4 ounces Performance Formula per 15 gallons of fuel
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32?øF (0?øC). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.
Diesel Fuel Additives
The heart of the diesel engine is its fuel injection equipment and the major enemy of this equipment is poor quality diesel fuel. From our extensive research and testing and our experience in manufacturing diesel fuel injection systems, Stanadyne found that variations in diesel fuel quality around the world can adversely affect today's precision fuel injection systems. Poor quality diesel fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, Stanadyne developed its own line of diesel fuel additives.
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives are the only ones in the world that are:
- Made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives protect and improve the performance of all diesel fuel injection systems including:
- High pressure common rail
- Unit injectors
- Rotary distribution pumps
- In-line pumps
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives comply with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad engines.