HUGE AFE Cold Air Intake Kit For 1994-2002 12/24 Valve Dodge Cummins Trucks.
for more questions please call us toll free at 866-225-9153
aFe? Magnum Force Stage 2 Performance Cold Air Intake System with Rewashable/Reusable & Re-Oilable Pro 5R Filter
- Replaces factory air box, stock air filter, and factory intake tube
- Improves airflow up to 75%, throttle response, acceleration and fuel efficiency
- Increases up to 60 ft-lbs of torque & up to 50 HP gain!
More air equals more power! For the automotive enthusiast who wants all the power and torque he can get! Compared to our other systems, the Magnum Force Stage 2 intake system replaces the entire stock air induction system. Remembering our motto "Stock Sucks", aFe eliminates the stock air box, the stock air filter and the stock intake tract. The only thing retained is the stock electronics. aFe makes sure that their Stage 2 system, like all other aFe intake systems, works with the stock electronics.
Cold air equals more power! In designing out the stock air box, aFe designs in the largest air box that they can for each vehicle application. Even though they make it as large as possible, they're careful to use the stock mounting points. There is no need to cut or drill anything when you install an aFe system. aFe makes the air box as large as possible so that they can get the largest air filter.
At first glance you probably won't notice the unique features that aFe designs into each
air box. Each is there for a purpose, either to make your job of installing the system easier or to improve the performance of your vehicle.
Here are a few of the features and benefits that distinguish aFe's Magnum Force Stage 2 intake systems:
- 16-gauge powder-coated steel heat shield for a durable, OE look and finish
- Trim sealed or covered ?? seals out hot engine air
- Secured PEM-nuts for easier installation
- Welded and pre-assembled sheet metal for faster installation
- Pre-positioned opening for stock attachments ?? no dangling wires, relocating hoses or tubes
By designing the largest filter for the largest air box, aFe is able to insure that the vehicle is getting the maximum amount of air regardless of the performance upgrades. Magnum Force Stage 2 Systems use aFe conical clamp-on filters.
Here are some common characteristics of aFe Pro 5R air filters:
- 100% polyurethane construction ?? durable, resistant to high temperature and chemicals
- 5 layers of progressively finer medical grade cotton gauze
- Deep pleats for greater flow and dust holding capacity
- Rounded pleat geometry for better airflow characteristics
- Full or modified velocity stack for better airflow characteristics
- Washable/reusable filter media for longer service life
- Re-oil with an aFe restore kit (sold separately).
aFe intake systems use heat blocking molded tubes because you just can't bend a steel or aluminum tube to accommodate the modern engine compartment. With a molded tube, you can remove kinks, sharp bends and obstructions that restrict airflow. By tapering the tube, you can accelerate the airflow for more torque and better throttle response. aFe designs their tubes so that the factory MAF sensor is positioned in just the right place so that you get the best performance possible without triggering the CEL.