|Chevy Diesel Evolution - 2007.5-2010 Chevy Duramax 6.6L LMM Evolution|
|Chevy Duramax LMM 2007-2010|
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- First programmer to read and display EGTs, probe included
- In-cab display monitors vital engine functions
- Additional 85 HP and 200 ft-lbs of torque
- 4 power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Displays DPF regeneration status
- Ships with custom designed dash pod
- Internet updateable (USB cable included)
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Displays alerts and records such as RPM, MPH, and EGT
- Simple installation
- Display Soot Mass
- Display Injector Balance Rates
- Scrolling parameters
- Corrects for non-stock tire sizes to display true speed
- Adjusts speed and rev limiters (Automatically adjusted in power levels)
- 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests with drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 30 Horsepower â?? 57 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 50 Horsepower â?? 90 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 75 Horsepower â?? 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 85 Horsepower â?? 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Note: These products will not work on GM 4500/5500 or larger series trucks, it will only work on the 2500HD and the 3500 models.
CARB certification pending. CARB E.O testing currently in progress.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicleâ??s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the productâ??s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
|for more info call USAFD 406-543-3900|