|You are buying 1 80oz container of Diesel Power Service 9-1-1 treats 100-200 gallons|
The 80oz container is the larges container in the picture above.
Contact us: 406-543-3900 or 406-728-3939
Call us for package deals or for more info!
NOTE: If you are making us an offer for multiple items it will be 19.00 each additional item.
Power Service Diesel 9?ú1?ú1?? , as its name implies, is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a fuel emergency. In winter, Diesel 9?ú1?ú1 is used to disperse water in fuel systems, de-ice frozen fuel-filters, reliquefy gelled diesel fuel and complete microbial clean-ups.
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters - no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes - no tow truck needed
- Contains Slickdiesel?? for maximum fuel lubrication - protects fuel injectors and pumps against accelerated wear from Low and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels
- Contains the type of non-harmful alcohols recommended by diesel engine manufacturers for removal of water in diesel fuel systems
- When used as directed, does not lower the flash point of No. 2 diesel fuel below the ASTM minimum standard
- Does not affect sulfur content of diesel fuel
- Treats 100 to 200 Gallons
Diesel 9ƒ?›1ƒ?›1 also solves non-winter related fuel emergencies. Water is the number-one problem found in diesel fuel and can cause potentially serious problems to your fuel system, including microbial growths, rust or enhanced corrosion, a reduction in the lubrication properties of the fuel, injector nozzle deterioration and in winter, fuel-filter icing. Diesel 9ƒ?›1ƒ?›1 removes water from fuel system - extends life of fuel-filters, fuel injection pumps and fuel injectors