FASS DDRP pump for 2003-2004.5 Dodge trucks
2003-2004.5 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel 5.9L 24 Valve
Superior quality to OEM
Protects Injector pump from failure
40 gallons per hour @ 13-15 psi
Stock is only good for about 30 gallons per hour at 9-12psi.
FASS DDRP Pump
3/8" Fuel Line
Hardware and Fittings
- Requires 30 minutes or less installation time.
- Mounts to the factory supplied bracket
- Provides a 33% increase in fuel delivery rate over the OEM pump design
- Provides better torque and engine response by insuring a constant reliable flow of fuel.
- DDRP is protected by a 4 year Warranty upon completion of Warranty Card
- DDRP is the only replacement pump available with a 4 year Warranty.
- The DDRP's Heavy Duty Motor uses over sized bearings on the motor shaft to make sure its well supported.
- THE DDRP's Heavy Duty motor provides High Torque to Gear Ratio to Insure Cold Weather Starts.
- The DDRP motor has more torque than the stock lift pump to ensure you don't have a problem with cold weather starts.
- DDRP draws around the same amount of amperage the stock pump does so it can make use of the wire harness.
- DDRP is strong enough to push B-20 and B-50 Fuels in the warmer months of the year.